WRESTLEMANIA IS FINALLY HERE… well tomorrow but still we’re here. The 34th edition of “The Showcase of the Immortals” will happen tomorrow and I am ultra excited with this WrestleMania taking place in New Orleans. So I want to give my predictions of the matches that will take place on tomorrow:
- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal (Kickoff Show): The battle royal every year is always the least exciting part of the show since everyone that didn’t have a storyline ends up in this match. I want Elias Samson to win mainly because he’s been able to get his gimmick over the past couple of months.
- WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal (Kickoff Show): Formerly known as the “Fabulous Moolah Battle Royal” this is the first (even though there was a big women’s battle royal at WrestleMania 25) and I predict either Bayley, Sasha Banks, Naomi or Becky Lynch wins.
- Cruiserweight Championship — Cedric Alexander vs. Mustafa Ali (Kickoff Show): Both are very talented and fan favorites but I can see Cedric getting the win.
- The Undertaker vs. John Cena???: I honestly don’t care about this, this should have been a match back at WrestleMania 29… so this “confrontation” will be my bathroom break.
- Raw Tag Team Championship — The Bar (c) vs. Braun Strowman & TBD: Braun and his hands will win the match, The Bar has no more contenders left so it’s time for them to drop the belts.
- SmackDown Tag Team Championship — The Usos (c) vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers: This will be the show-stealer match and I believe that Rowan and Luke will become the new champions.
- United States Championship — Randy Orton (c) vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal vs. Rusev: Rusev is the only one of the 4 that has major buzz thanks to his recent “HAPPY RUSEV DAY” gimmick so he should win the belt.
- Intercontinental Championship — The Miz (c) vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor: Since The Miz just very recently had a child with his wife he will most definitely drop the title but I’m going with Finn winning because the company owes him this win.
- Raw Women’s Championship — Alexa Bliss (c) vs. Nia Jax: They are going with a “Stop fat shaming and bullying” storyline with this match so Nia Jax has to win.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship — Charlotte Flair (c) vs. Asuka: This match could go either way because both women have tons of momentum. This could go to either lady but whoever wins I’m very sure that they will have to deal with Carmella cashing in her Money In The Bank briefcase on the grand stage.
- Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn: Daniel Bryan’s first match back in 3 years… there’s no way he is losing this match.
- Ronda Rousey & Kurt Angle vs. Stephanie McMahon & Triple H: Since this is Ronda’s very first match in the company I expect her to win.
- WWE Championship — AJ Styles (c) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: This will be the Match of the Night. The rematch of these two from Wrestle Kingdom 10 we will have “The King of Strong Style” vs “The Phenomenal One” that SHOULD BE THE MAIN EVENT! I want Shinsuke to win but I won’t be mad if Styles somehow retains.
- Universal Championship — Brock Lesnar (c) vs. Roman Reigns: Roman is gonna win…. whatever.
I can’t wait until tomorrow so I can enjoy this all day event…. and be hella full of pizza and wings.